Monday, June 27, 2011

FROM HOMEMAKER TO ENTREPRENEUR

THE BEGINNING

Max Generation has transformed my life from just being an employee to one of "I am my own boss" mindset.

First and foremost, i must thank God my unseen friend who has been with me every step of the way and it was  through divine intervention that i met Marco Robinson, the CEO of Max Generation.When i first met Marco, i was in a desperate situation and very much in the doldrums. I needed  a miracle to change the situation i was in. I was dead broke and debt ridden. Facing every day was suicidal.

Marco showed me the Max Generation Business model and i was very impressed with it . I had to make a decision immediately otherwise face a bleak future.Time was also against me as i was 54 years old and had only RM39,000 in my EPF accumulated over a period of 6 years and i knew that was not going to see me through my twilight years.For sure i would not be able to survive and i did not want to depend on handouts.

All those fears and doubts disintegrated when in the first month of doing the Max Generation business, i received a commission cheque of RM49,000/-.. I was totally ecstatic and it definitely changed my perception and gave me renewed confidence. I was able to do this because of Marco's support. He taught me how to negotiate and close the deal. He had told me" SACK YOUR BOSS AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF"..

Today, I am 57 years old going on 58 and YES i am still with Max Generation.Today, after 3 years i can proudly say that i am one of the successful agents of Max Generation with an able team that supports and contributes to my growth. In 3 years, i am already enjoying residual and passive income.Apart from this, i have become street wise. I have developed skills in public speaking, negotiating deals, property investment and the list goes on.All this within a short span of 3 years.

Success seems sweeter because i was just a homemaker of 25 years who learnt how to cycle & drive in my 20's, swim in my 30's, tennis & cricket in my 40's and then become an entrepreneur in my 50's.And today, i am the proud owner of a brand new BMW 320i coupe, a bungalow and a spa business and last but not least a great Max Generation Business. I know of no other business that can give me multiple sources of income from just one product.Max Generation has come a long way from what it was to what it is today.From its humble beginnings in Ipoh road to Sri Hartamas and now offices in Singapore, Penang, Kota Kinabalu, China and Australia.

Life has never been better because life has just began for me in my 50's.All my dreams have become a reality. A reality made possible by MAX GENERATION.

I strongly believe that if i can do it, anyone can. FROM HOMEMAKER TO ENTREPRENEUR





1 comment:

  1. Rita...you inspire me to continue caring for my kids and family because you've proven that being a mom is a job..and once the kids are capable enough, it's time to get a promotion and take on the world as well :)

    So yes..I'm going to cite you as an example that life begins at any age..and when it's time..i'm going to aim for that promotion, just as you achieved yours!
    Thank you so much for sharing from you heart ~
    More Power to You +++

    ReplyDelete